Moving to the Mainstream
October 15, 2020
Watch the Video, Key Discussion Points & Presentation
Watch the panel discussion here
Listed Infrastructure: Moving to the Mainstream
Fraser Hughes - Global Listed Infrastructure Organisation (GLIO)
David Bentley - ATLAS Infrastructure
Peter Hobbs – bfinance
Matt Bushby – RARE Infrastructure
Chris Holmes - Foresight
Much of the discussion centered on the October 2020 IPE Real Assets survey and key questions arising were:
• How has listed infrastructure evolved as an asset class?
• What's the opportunity set and how does it compare to private markets?
• How do asset owners view it: is it infrastructure or equities?
• Can listed and unlisted infrastructure co-exist and work together?
• Why are listed infrastructure multiples lower and what value do they offer?
• What role do liquidity and the time it takes to get capital invested play?
• ESG and how does listed infrastructure fare in disclosure and transparency?